Welcome!

1:57:00 AM,0 Comments

I figure it was about time to start this blog. This blog is primarily for jotting down the exciting, mundane, and everything in between events that is occurring in my everyday life. After months of living in one of the world's most exciting cities and yet not having anything substantial to share with my family and friends, I refused to let my everyday life slip away and fade from my memories.

So here I am, after two failed attempts at blogging, ready to keep you all posted about what it's like living in Tokyo. 

For those who don't know me, my name is Maxie. I graduated from university last year and moved to Tokyo, Japan in late September 2013 to work for a Japanese company. While I have met ups and downs throughout my time here and had difficulty adjusting to the work culture here, the majority of my time has been extremely eventful and fun. With the support of my douki (co-workers who entered the same time as me), my friends, and my family, I feel so fortunate and blessed every day. 

I know that many people are interested about what it's like to live in Japan. Although I can't cover many aspects, I will share my perspective as a 22- year- old girl balancing work and life, living in one of the top 3 most coveted places to live in Tokyo. 

So welcome to my blog and I hope to see you here for the long run. 



(Picture added June 25th 2016 as commemoration of my one year anniversary in SF!) 

0 comments: